|It comes with stabilizing feet to anchor the box.||12" Inside Diameter Rain Grate Cover|
- Carefully cut out required opening in the box with a knife.
- Install seal from INSIDE the box.
Screw on the nut from OUTSIDE the box.
- Tighten to provide a watertight seal.
- Remove the correct size tear out on the seal. TEAR OUT- DO NOT CUT OUT.
- Slide the pipe into the seal.
- Snap the stabilizing feet into the sockets at the base of the box. (12" only)
- Use as Rain Drain, D-Box, or Drop Box; allows for all configurations
- Use as a rain drain for gutters, driveways & sub surface drainage
- Use as a distribution box or drop box for onsite septic systems
- Use with the 12'' riser to bring cover or grate to grade as needed
- Accepts 2'', 3'', 4'' and corrugated pipe
- Use with solid cover or grate, your choice, no additional cost
- Four stabilizing feet with every box