n-12® ASTM F2648 ST (soiltight) IB Pipe
- Variety of diameters and lengths that will fit in any project
- Joint only requires lube for fitting – ends are pushed together for easy field installation
- Unlike pipes from other manufacturers, there are no additional gasket materials, grout or sealing bands to transport and apply
- Installation cost savings from lower shipping costs, fewer people, and less heavy equipment required
- The reinforced polyethylene bell minimizes distortion. Chipping and cracking common to concrete pipe bells, is eliminated
- Hydraulic efficiency from smooth interior
- Long-term durability of HDPE
HEL-COR® Corrugated Steel Pipe
6” thru 48” Galvanized 16 gauge 20’ Sections
ASTM A 929
*AASHTO Standard Specification for Highway Bridges
Helically corrugated HEL-COR steel pipe, available in round and pipe-arch shapes, has over 55 years of proven performance. It is manufactured with continuous locked seams with annular corrugated ends to use with soil-tight HUGGER® Bands.
Typical applications are culverts, stormwater detention systems, small bridges, conduits and storm sewers. A wide variety of wall thicknesses (gages), corrugations, diameters and pipe section lengths permit a choice of materials to meet specific job site requirements.